Carbon Steel Check Valve
Name: Carbon Steel Swing Check Valve
Size:2” – 36” (DN50 – DN900)
Pressure: 150LB 300LB 600LB 1500LB 2500LB
Working Temp.: -196 to 425
Design Standard: API 6D BS1868
Face to Face Standard: API 6D ASME B 16.10
Flange Connection: ASME B16.5 UP to 24″
Butt-Weld Ends Details: ASME B16.25
Test Standard: API598 / ENO12266-1
Brand: ENO or OEM ODM
Materials :WCB / LCB / LCC / CF8M / CF8 / CF3M / 4A / 6A / Inconel
Trims: F6a / F316 / F304 / F316L / F51 / F55 / Inconel / Stellied or Hardfaced
Private label valves available.
Swing Check Valves are heavy duty, bolted cover, renewable seat ring, internally body mounted disc arrangement. These valves are unidirectional valves and restrict flow from opposite direction. These valves are best suited for moderate velocity conditions. Swing check valves are normally designed for horizontal flow condition, but can also be installed in vertical pipeline, but in vertical pipeline, the flow shall be in upwards direction and under the disc. Some of the design features are as below,
- Cast body precisely machined with integral flanges.
- Cast cover provides easy access to the disc and hinge without removing the valve from the pipeline in case of maintenance.
- Disc is ground and lapped for better finish and sealing. The disc is integrally guided to assure true alignment between disc and valve body. The loose disc allows for proper sealing without damage.
- Hinge pin is precisely machined and mounted on the body internally.
- Hinge is pivoted to the hinge pin inside the body.
- Disc nut secures the disc to the hinge. It allows the disc to rotate about its axis and assist in tight shut off.
- Seat rings are welded in or integral to provide bubble tight joint.
- Swing check valves can also be provided with Dashpot and counter weight arrangement on request.
- Nace service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03 as required.
Carbon Steel Swing Check Valve Show
A swing check valve or tilting disc check valve is check valve in which the disc, the movable part to block the flow, swings on a hinge or trunnion, either onto the seat to block reverse flow or off the seat to allow forward flow. The seat opening cross-section may be perpendicular to the center line between the two ports or at an angle. Although swing check valves can come in various sizes, large check valves are often swing check valves. The flapper valve in a flush-toilet mechanism is an example of this type of valve. Tank pressure holding it closed is overcome by manual lift of the flapper. It then remains open until the tank drains and the flapper falls due to gravity. Another variation of this mechanism is the clapper valve, used in applications such firefighting and fire life safety systems. A hinged gate only remains open in the in flowing direction. The clapper valve often also has a spring that keeps the gate shut when there is no forward pressure. Another example is the backwater valve (for sanitary drainage system) that protects against flooding caused by return flow of sewage waters. Such risk occurs most often in sanitary drainage systems connected to combined sewerage systems and in rainwater drainage systems. It may be caused by intense rainfall, thaw or flood.
Carbon Steel Swing Check Valve Parts Show
Swing check valve : body, bonnet, Stem, disc/wedge, seat ring etc
Carbon Steel Swing Check Valve Package Show
Carbon Steel Swing Check Valve Dimension Size Drawing
[contact-form-7 id="1504" title="Untitled"]