Carbon Steel Gate Valve
Name: OS & Y Carbon Steel Gate Valve
Size: from 2″ up to 80″ 50mm to 2000mm
Pressure: Class 150,300,6001 &900- ALL SIZES
Working Temp.:-196 to 425
Design Standard: API 600
Face to Face Standard:
Test Standard: API598
Brand: ENO or OEM ODM
Private label valves available.[table id=8 /]
Carbon Steel Gate Valve Show
Several trim combinations available for various services.
Straight-through port design offering a good flow with minimum frictional loss and turbulence.
Cast steel valves suitable for works demanding strength, shock resistance, elongation and heat resistance.
Bottom seating of seat rings ground accurately for maximum strength and tightness(globe).
Bypass mounting to equalize pressures.
Normal yoke bushing furnished with ductility resistant to high melting point of above 2200°F.
Level and weight available to accelerate/decelerate disc closing (swing check).
Designed for maximum flow with minimum pressure drop if possible.
Precision-ground seating surfaces and revolving disc providing a long life.
In the refineries, power plants, utilities and petrochemical/chemical process industries, PK cast steel valves have been regarded as of great importance about their excellent performance and reliability.
By discriminatory blending of carefully selected materials combined with sound design and precision machining/assembly under strict quality controls, PK steel valves have gained general and wide acceptance. The products are manufactured in accordance with ASTM, ANSI, or other international standards.
Carbon Steel Gate Valve Parts Show
- Body and bonnet – Cast with uniform sections, precision machined.
- Body: Straight through port without recesses except in the seat area – Minimum resistance to flow, turbulence and erosion.
- Flex wedge: Guide slots in the wedge engage with integral guide ribs in the body, Stem-to-wedge contact close to wedge center – Better sealing, smoother operation.
- Seal-welded seat ring – Eliminates leakage path between seat ring and body, does not loosen up due to temperature fluctuations or vibration.
- Stem – One-piece construction with forged T-head – Long service life, smoother operation.
|UNIT : NPS|
CARBON STEEL GATE VALVE DISASSEMBLY
- Road the warning notice in Section 2.0 of these instructions
- Loosen and remove the packing gland eye-bolt nuts
- Loosen and remove the bonnet nuts 16 and studs 15
- Lising a strap or similar device (when necessary) lift the bonnet assembly 2 up and away from the valve body 1 note and mark the orientation of the disc/wedge to the valve body and seats
- Remove the disc/wedge 3 from 5
- While holding the stem 5 , turn the hand wheel 12 in a clockwise direction to draw out the stem
- Once the stem has been removed, the glad 10 and gland flange 11 may be removed
- Removed the packing 9 using a packing hook or similar tool. Care should be taken to ensure that there is no damage to the stuffing box surface.
- Remove the gasket 14 from the valve body
- If necessary, remove the hand wheel nut 13 and the hand wheel 12
- Remove the stem nut retainer 8. This may require the removal of set screws or the removal of tack welds, depending upon the valve configuration.
- Remove the stem nut 7.
- Unless there is significant damage, the Backseat bushing 6 should not be removed
CARBON STEEL GATE VALVE REASSEMBLY
- Clean all parts thoroughly. Lubricate the seating surfaces with light oil to discourage
[contact-form-7 id="1504" title="Untitled"]